Projects & Achievements
Mediatic organized many conferences and workshops and participated in implementation of several projects, such as:
- Design and printing World Bank Inspection guideline that was distributed among all government of Jordan ministries, Amman Municipality and Civil Defense.
- Design and printing of all materials under Woman Legal Awareness Series implemented by a USAID funded project.
- Design and printing materials of Tourism Development Projects in Petra and Wadi Rum implemented in partnership between UNDP and all official tourism bodies in Jordan.
- Translation, proof reading, design and printing of a series of legal researches and studies by Raowl Walenberg institute for Human Rights and humanitarian law.
- Translation, proof reading, design and printing of several printing materials for the International Organization for Migration (IOM) which were targeting Syrian refugees who are resettled in Canada in addition to a long term agreement signed with IOM office in Iraq to design and print communication materials.
- Design and printing of several communication materials and promotional items for The Eastern Mediterranean Public Health Network (EMPHNET)